8 easy steps to improve the health of your home:
In every project, choices will be provided that are environmentally friendly.
Judith shares her knowledge to educate her clients and encourages awareness in sustainable practices.
- Incorporate house plants which serve as natural air purifiers and oxygen generators.
- Replace incandescent bulbs with LEDs. Use dimmers for optimal function.
- Recycle: Restore: Reupholster.
- Use Greenguard Certified Low VOC paints.
- Choose wood approved by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council): Preferably locally grown.
- Buy low flow water saving toilets: Ask me about WaterSense Rebates.
- Use biodegradable cleaning products: Look for the DfE (Design for the Environment) label.